Our Dog Daycare 2.0 offers even more benefits than before!
Smaller group sizes (allows for more intimate interaction with each guest)
More consistent group membership (allows for more familiar and potentially safer interactions for guests and staff)
THREE scheduled walk times every day (may vary for individual guests depending on drop off and pick up times)
- Early morning constitutionals (begin at 8 am)
- Late morning constitutionals (begin at 10 am)
- Afternoon constitutionals (begin at 1 pm)
Future outside recess times, weather permitting (Begins Spring 2019)
- Recesses may replace constitutionals
Open M-F (8 am – 7 pm)
- You can come as often or as long as you want on any day that daycare is open
Weekly Tuition of $150
- Due on Fridays to keep your spot reserved for the following week (Tuition the same irrespective of how much you attend)
- Previous guests have first dibs for reserved spots
- Credit card on file requirement for automatic payments, which will be charged on Fridays
Temperament testing can be scheduled
- Schedule as early as Thursday (1/3/19) or Friday (1/4/19)
- Cost is $20/test and successful guests will have the cost applied to their first weekly dues
Dogs must be kept current on the following vaccines:
- Bordetella (yearly)
- Canine influenza
- Negative fecal (done every 6 months), and
- Negative heartworm test (yearly)
(Any dog not current on vaccines will be removed from the play group and not allowed to return until vaccines are updated.)
No collars other than the break-away collars are allowed.
Guests must be at least 12 weeks old and all guests over 6 months must be spayed or neutered.
Owners must take leashes and non-break-away collars with them as all dogs are led by slip leads to and from daycare.
Guests must be house trained to remain welcome.
It is highly recommended that owners walk guests prior to arriving.
Accidents may happen, however, consistent issues or marking behaviors are not appropriate and therefore not allowed.
Guests must pass temperament testing (please note that temperaments can change over time).
Owners must agree to the policies and sign the daycare waiver for guests to be eligible.
Individual owners are responsible for their own pets regarding any potential wounds from playing, etc. (Obviously we monitor the rooms, however, there is no absolute ability to control without not having a daycare at all).
How to reach us.
Leave a message!
Have a quick questions? Please complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. If this is an urgent situation, please call us directly at 614-545-4260.
Request an appointment!
Click the button below to request an appointment online in minutes!